We look forward to seeing you as our guest this Friday, September 9th for our 21st Annual Multiple Sclerosis Benefit for the Linda E. Cardinale Multiple Sclerosis Center, to be held at CentraState Medical Center on the Star and Barry Tobias Ambulatory Campus from 6:30PM-10:00PM.
All guests should follow the parking signs around to the back of the hospital, and park behind the Star and Barry Tobias Ambulatory Campus between Building A and Building B. (You will see the tents – the only entrance to this year’s event is on the right by Building B). There is no valet parking for this event.
Important things to note:
- There are no physical tickets for this event – simply give one of our volunteers at the registration table your name or the name of your company to successfully check in. All guests will be asked to provide a phone number and/or email address at registration.
- At registration, you will be handed a wine glass donated by Laurita Winery (we have a “Rinse and Reuse” policy throughout the main tasting area), and an opportunity to purchase 50/50 tickets as well as Silver and Gold ticket bundles. Bundles and game tickets will also be for sale throughout the event.
- General Admission guests are invited to the tastings and activities happening throughout Liberty Way in the courtyard outside of Liberty Cafe. General Admission tickets will be for sale at the door, so please invite a friend/colleague to join you for the evening. General admission is $150 per person.
- If you have registered for the Gordon Stillwell Tasting Room which will be held in the Gordon Stillwell Garden, you will be given your tasting time. We apologize for the inconvenience, though the Gordon Stillwell Tasting Room is sold out, no additional tickets for the tasting room will be available at the door. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
Games, raffles and opportunities for support:
- There are two bundles available:
- the Gold Bundle is $150 and includes five rings for the Wine Toss game, five 50/50 Raffle tickets, and a sheet of Chance Auction tickets and the opportunity to sponsor one Multiple Sclerosis patient for our 12-week Wellness Program
- the Silver Bundle is $60 and includes five rings for the Wine Toss game, five 50/50 Raffle tickets, and a sheet of Chance Auction tickets
- 50/50 Raffle
- Chance Auction
- Wine Toss Game
- Mystery Wine Grab
- Raffle for a Private Wine Tasting trip for 2
- Live Appeal opportunity to support the two incredible MS Wellness Programs offered at the Linda E. Cardinale Multiple Sclerosis Center.
The auctions and raffles will close at 9:15PM and the Wine Toss will close at 9:30PM! The winning numbers for the Chance Auction will be posted near auction tables at 9:45PM. Please make sure to keep the copy of your ticket number so you can claim your winning prize(s)! Our 50/50 Raffle winners will be pulled/announced at 9:45 in the Main Tent. Please make sure to have a volunteer or staff member bring you your basket, do not take them off of the table yourself! If you cannot stay until the end of the evening and are picked a winner, a staff member from our office will contact you the following week to schedule prize pickup.
Thank you for your support for The Linda E. Cardinale Multiple Sclerosis Center and we are looking forward to a wonderful evening!
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ALL GUESTS IN YOUR PARTY.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Foundation Office at 732-294-7030.