Browse Our Causes
Please consider donating towards the cost of a wheelchair.
Through your generosity, we will be able to provide comfort to our patients and visitors during their stay with us.
You may donate online by using the form below or you can also send checks made payable to:
CentraState Healthcare Foundation, 225 Willow Brook Road, Suite 5, Freehold, NJ 07728
If you have questions, please call the Foundation Office at 732 294 7030
We are very thankful to all our supporters for their continued generosity.
Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2383065 and Amazon donates to Centrastate Healthcare Foundation. You simply use the link above and when prompted, select CentraState Healthcare Foundation as your charity of choice
If you are already an AmazonSmile shopper and have selected CentraState Healthcare Foundation as your charity of choice, we thank you! Please feel free to share this with Family and Friends – all support is much appreciated.
If you have questions please call the Foundation Office at 732-294-7030. We appreciate your support. Please bookmark the site so you can help us all year round as you shop!
Healing Hearts Club
In celebration of the 5th Anniversary of the Gloria Saker Women’s Heart Program at CentraState, please consider joining the 2018 Healing Hearts Club.
With a donation of $25 to the 2018 Healing Hearts Club, you will enable us to continue to save lives by purchasing high-tech diagnostic and rehabilitation equipment and provide heart-healthy awareness and nutritional programs.
Your name will also be listed on the 2018 Healing Hearts Club donor recognition plaques located by the Women’s Heart Center and you will receive a special heart pin.
For more information please contact the Foundation Office at 732-294-7030 / email@example.com.
You can make a donation online (see below) or Click here to download a printable form.
*We thank you for your thoughtfulness and support*
National Doctors Day is March 30, 2019
Our doctors are caregivers. They are trusted advisors. They are friends, angels, and heroes. And in some cases, they even become members of your family. Their selfless commitment to improving people’s lives is why we’re asking you to join us in honoring them.
March 30 is National Doctors’ Day; a day to honor doctors by supporting their work and our community’s growing health care needs.
Please consider making a donation in honor of a remarkable doctor at CentraState Healthcare System today. Your donation stays right here in your community! Along with your generous donation, we encourage you to enclose a note of thanks to your selected doctor. This note will be shared with your honoree on Doctors’ Day, so don’t delay.
Thank you for being a member of our CentraState family. Please consider showing your appreciation by making a tax-deductible donation today.
If you have questions, please call the Foundation office at 732-294-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business for Health Partners
Partnering with CentraState benefits your business and the community. CentraState Medical Center is a non-profit community hospital providing the highest quality healthcare services to a population of 350,000 in Western Monmouth, Northern Ocean and Eastern Mercer & Middlesex Counties.
Benefits of the Business for Health Partners Program include:
- Support critical healthcare services in the community and make a difference to the well-being of family members, employees and customers.
- Sign up early for special events to reserve your sponsorship level and attendance before events are sold out and choose your billing terms from after each event, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Benefit from a year-round visible marketing experience through our special events, employee emails, our website and social media. Also includes annual recognition in Health Directions (a magazine distributed to 230,000 residents in the Western Monmouth, Northern Ocean and Eastern Mercer county areas) and an annual newspaper advertisement.
- Receive business-to-business networking opportunities at our major events.
- Receive volunteer opportunities for your employees, allowing them to participate in your company’s philanthropy and community activities.
- Receive LiveLifeWell points to use for Health Awareness Programs for yourself and/or your employees—based on the total level of your support. Final point usage determined by number of employees, location of service and level of service. Points may also be used to sponsor a school/youth group in our community.
Examples of LiveLifeWell Point usage: A $5,000 Business for Health Program commitment yields 500 LiveLifeWell Points. 500 LiveLifeWell points will cover on-site Influenza shots for 25 employees AND CPR Training for 20 employees or a one-hour Cholesterol Screening for 15 employees. Points are coordinated between your company and the Health Awareness Center to optimize your company’s needs and goals.
Over the years, many businesses like yours have provided support to CentraState Medical Center for facility enhancements and vital programs and other projects. Business for Health Partners take that extra step to make their commitments early – call the Foundation office today at 732-294-7030 to receive the latest Business for Health Partner Program package.
Thank you to the 2017 Business for Health Partners
Give today to support the Linda E. Cardinale Multiple Sclerosis Center at CentraState
Click here to hear from our patients about how the MS Center has helped them.
Your gift today will help an MS patient tomorrow.
Please call 732-294-7030 for more information.